The second half of the year has arrived! Are you at the mid-point for your 2019 Goals and Objectives? Or are you finding all the drive that brought the initial motivation and excitement has melted away, the steam has run out, the place you are in is comfortable and the dream world has slipped out from under?
Perhaps the goals you set were so big you feel beat up in the process to achieve them. Or you have achieved that big goal and don’t know where to go from here. Having worked with small business owners over the years, these are very typical circumstances. BUT you can’t stop there!
At Mind Masters I continually stress that it is our mind and thoughts that create where we are and is part of what causes stress and keeps us from Focusing on what we really want.
I invite you to take an inventory of your life and business, the things that are working, the relationships that are not quite aligned or the work that is not quite your true purpose.
This is can be your wake up call. Once you accept that your-on-going success must come from you, you can build a comprehensive program that will keep you moving forward. You are the catalyst for your business, you must press on, you cannot afford to stand still. Here are some things to help you regroup:
- Build on your accomplishments, achievements, results, learnings, and fulfillments.
- Install safety nets that encourage you, friends, Mind Masters, Affirmations.
- Constantly be aware of your thoughts. What you do is usually a result of what you actually THINK!
- Use the energy of your goals to move you forward.
- Stay connected to them, measure your progress, question your assumptions.
- Focus on your possibilities, allow desires to guide you.
- Let’s look for radically different approaches that could make it easier.
- Learn to leverage the skills and experiences of other people.
The game of life and business is won behind the scenes, in time spent in preparation. Time invested in strategy and planning is an ounce of prevention compared to the frustration and stress that come from having to go back and correct faulty assumptions. Your date with destiny is today!!! You were successful the moment you arrived. Feel that sense of freedom when you know what you truly want, and experience the magnificence of it!
The Challenge: Make a list of your accomplishments, achievements, results, learnings, and fulfillments, then know you can take the next steps.
Lets add in the Planning session.