Today, nothing plays a greater role in the success or failure of your company then execution. And if you are going to succeed in today’s ultra competitive climate, you’ve got to find the gap between what you want to achieve and your ability to deliver. Not simply tactics, but a system of getting things done through questioning, analysis and follow through.
Join me Monday, March 29th 9:30am as small business owners gather to plan their own economic stimulus package at the Mind Masters Second Quarter Planning Session. These are some of the things you’ll need to think about as you enter the second quarter of the business year.
What you must do today to:
- Get comfortable with the speed of technology that is capturing your market
- Look for what new skills will take you to the nest level
- Rethink your business model to answer the changing marketplace
- Get paid what you are worth
- Make a greater impact on your market, give greater value
Take the right steps now to:
- Re-evaluate your goals – are they big enough?
- Transform ideas to reality
- Understand the critical success factors for growth
- See better profits from more focused plans
- Enjoy the experience of learning from others
- Create a contract with yourself that results in immediate action
The planning session will be held at the 7 Seas Best Western, 411 Hotel Circle, So. in Mission Valley.
ONLY $45. Cost includes lunch.